Freeze away fat with CoolSculpting
Contrary to the traditional wisdom that working out every day and eating healthy is all you need to get rid of fat, that simply isn’t the case. The number of fat cells in your body typically becomes a fixed number during your teenage years, and no matter how much you work out, you can’t get rid of those fat cells; you can only shrink them in size.
CoolSculpting is one of the services that we’re most excited to offer, because we’ve seen women get real results and shed stubborn fat in problem areas like their tummy, hips and thighs after just one or two Coolsculpting treatments.
You’re a Good Fit for CoolSculpting if…
- You want to shed stubborn fat in “problem areas.” CoolSculpting is best for women who are within 30lbs. of their ideal weight, but struggle with residual fat in their tummy, thighs, upper arms, or “love handles.”
- You want to eliminate fat cells permanently from your body, and stop the rollercoaster ride of losing weight only to gain it back.
- You’d prefer a quick and painless treatment process – no needles, surgery, or down time.
- You’re ready to ditch the swimsuit cover-up and feel confident and beautiful in your own skin.
Here’s How It Works …
- The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin.
- Treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die.
- Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells.