Dr. Elaine Huber
Dr. Elaine Huber has been a board-certified OB/GYN for over 30 years. For the past 30+ years, she has taken pride in helping women feel healthy, happy and beautiful—inside and out. Helping women stay vital and strong to pursue the activities they love is one of the best parts of her job. Dr. Huber herself enjoys snowboarding, running, road and mountain biking, hiking and Pilates!
- Brandeis University
- SUNY of Buffalo School of Medicine
Residency and Internships:
- Strong Memorial Hospital – Rochester, NY
- University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
- Children`s Hospital of Buffalo – Buffalo, NY
Dr. Lisa Jordan-Scalia
- Family Medicine
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Somerset, NJ
What Patients Are Saying
Dr. Huber is very knowledgeable experienced professional. She takes the time to get to know you and your needs. I have recommended several people to Dr. Huber because she is such a kind and caring person.
Dr. Huber and her staff are outstanding! Knowledgeable, informative, experienced, patient, practical and understanding! I’ve been a patient for about 20 years and referred my friends who are equally impressed with their capabilities.
I’ve been going to Dr. Huber for about 20 years and would highly recommend her. I appreciate how she takes the time to answer and explain any questions I might have … I always know I will get the best care.
Central Jersey Aesthetics is a recognized as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home by The National Committee for Quality Assurance.
A medical home is different from a standard practice because it takes a patient-first approach to service. You can expect:
- Your doctor to be available when you need her
- Quick and easy appointments
- Kind, empathetic care during every appointment
- Easy-to-understand explanations of your treatment options
- A warm, welcoming environment when you enter the office
Schedule an Appointment Today if You Want to…
- Shed stubborn fat that you just can’t seem to lose no matter how much you diet and exercise.
- Rejuvenate your skin by getting rid of wrinkles or fine lines, resulting in a naturally youthful appearance.
- Get rid of embarrassing body hair, or just never deal with shaving your legs again!
- Shave years off your skin, and get back that youthful glow in as little as 7 days.